- All content appearing on this website with the exception of Member Showcase is the property of Daisy Elle Hookery. Copyright © 2018-2019 Daisy Elle Hookery, all rights reserved.
- As a user, you are authorized to view pages on this website for informational purposes only; you may not copy or duplicate the content or any portion thereof.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
- Due to the nature of our products, all sales for digital items are final (no refunds).
- PDF Patterns may not be exchanged or returned after purchasing.
- Exception: If you mistakenly purchased the same pattern multiple times, please send us a message to resolve an issue.
USING Daisy Elle Hookery PATTERNS:
- Daisy Elle Hookery patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by Daisy Elle Hookery. No part of Daisy Elle Hookery patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Daisy Elle Hookery. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward Daisy Elle Hookery patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to Daisy Elle Hookery is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
- For the best result, use the latest version of Adobe Reader to view or print Daisy Elle Hookery patterns.
- You are more than welcome to sell items made from Daisy Elle Hookery patterns; credit to the designer is greatly appreciated. Daisy Elle Hookery photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may include “Pattern by Daisy Elle Hookery” in your listing description.
- We recommend that handmade knit and crochet items should be used under adult supervision. Items that contain small parts, pins, detachable pieces, snaps, buttons, zipper heads, bows, rhinestones, decorative appliqués, ties, drawstrings, shoelaces, ribbons, and other dangling attachments should not be used as toys, as sleepwear, or while unsupervised.